June 22, 2012

Movie Time

Do You Stack Up has a fun link up this week-cards inspired by a movie.  I couldn't resist.  I had to make some movie cards.  I started out making a dragon card, but then my husband asked if I wanted to have a movie night watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  



As dorky as it is, that is one of my absolute favs-no movie makes me laugh more.  If you haven't seen it-wait for a day when you want a brainless comedy and then check it out-it's hysterical.  I laugh so hard that I cry every time.  So then I had to make a Monty Python card:

Paper-All My Memories, Image-A Day for Daisies, Sentiment-TLC

Remember the "killer rabbit" from the film?  He's one bunny you'd want to have your back!


Random movie fact:  The cast borrowed the killer rabbit from an elderly lady who lived in the area that they were filming.  She was very nice, letting them use her bunny for free; however, she became furious and threatened to sue when the fake blood stained bunny's fur morbid red.  (I know WAY too much about this movie.)

Bonus card!  Here's my super simple How to Train Your Dragon card.  My sweet dragon looks nothing like Toothless; oh well.  That movie always makes me cry too-my husband finds my tears hilarious.

Paper-Colorbok, Image-Sliekje Digi Stamps

Any movies ever inspire your cards?

Linking Up to:

3 comments:

  1. Two brilliant cards - love all the Monty Python flms!!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dragon image is so cute. Very sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up. Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete