June 27, 2012

Blushing Bride

I rarely make wedding cards.  They don't do a whole lot of good for OWH-soldiers rarely need specific wedding cards, and even if they do, a generic love or thinking of you card can also work for the occasion.  Generally, if I'm going to a wedding I *GASP* buy a card from the store.  But my husband's cousin is tying the knot and she comes from a super crafty family, so I figured I'd better step up and make a wedding card.

Paper-All My Memories, Image-Beary Wishes, Sentiment-Hero Arts

I really like how simple the layout is.  I also like how the bride's face directs your eye to the sentiment.  I think Jackie will like receiving this card.

Linking up to:

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty image...what a lovely wedding card!! Handmade trumps store bought any day...she will love it:)!! Thanks for adding your pink beauty to the gallery this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and elegant. No doubt the recipient will treasure it always! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and elegant card!
    Thanks for joining the Creative Inspirations paints challenge this week!
    Good luck!
    Love, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete