June 28, 2012

Sketch 127

The OWH sketch challenge for this week is super simple.  Simple layouts are my favorite.

Paper-Provo Craft and My Mind's Eye, Image-The Saturated Canary, Sentiment-Melonheadz

Isn't that little girl adorable?  Her frizzy hair reminds me of mine-summer's making it go out of control!  When I thought about what to put with it, I thought of that cute sentiment from Melonheadz, because this girly's unique and beautiful.

Linking up:

Bonus Sketch Card:

Paper-Provo Craft, Ribbon-Offay, Image-Digital Delights

Love that snuggly bunny and the sparkly ribbon.  I guess since glitter is off limits for OWH cards, I love when I can add a bit of safe bling for the troops.


I used a fork tying bow technique that I found on Pinterest.  You can find the tutorial HERE.  Thanks for stopping by.  Ciao!

10 comments:

  1. Wow,that's a great bow! And I LOVE the darling girl, although her frizzy hair sure looks a lot cuter than mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love frizzy haired girls since I too am one. The bunny card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute!!!!
    thank you for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are gorgeous. Unfortunately your first card cant be entered into our Forever Friends Winners draw this time as there is no animal(s)featured on your card. Your cute bunny card that you are sending to the troops can be entered. Good luck and hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA HA! Love this..... Love the frizzy haired girl. My hair would so look like that if I grew it out long! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable cards! Particularly love the sentiment on the first! I had bought some sparkley ribbon thinking i could use it, but it liked to shed it's sparkles so I added it to the no use pile. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are great. I just joined OWH myself and wanted to say great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fabulous, adorable cards Kaylee, love them both .

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards Kaylee!! I love the first card and that fabulous sentiment! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards!
    Gr. Karina
    Denmark.

    ReplyDelete