December 20, 2012

Day 20 of My Paper Crafting World's 25 Days of Christmas

Welcome to day 20 of My Paper Crafting World's 25 Days of Christmas.  You can find all the days HERE. Today's theme is stockings, stuffers, and silliness. I have some silly stockings for you today:


I used the today's free stocking image and the free image from day 12 (Have you been collecting the freebies daily?  If not, Paper Crafting World has some great Santa images you can purchase HERE).

I fussy-cut the stockings and St. Nick.  I then trimmed Nick's arms and cut his feet off so he'd fit in the fireplace.  Does anyone else feel insanely guilty when they have to mutilate edit a super-cute image to make it fit?  I felt like cutting Santa's feet off would put me on the naughty list for sure!


Hard to believe there's only 5 days til Christmas!  I still have to wrap everything...



2 comments: