June 18, 2012

A Letter Full of Love



When I saw The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge, I instantly was reminded of a card that saw on Pinterest.  All the balls and fans look a lot like the hearts bursting out of the card.  I've been longing to CASE that fun card for weeks, and this was a great excuse to take the time to do it.


I used patterned paper from My Mind's Eye and the text from The Alley Way Stamps.  It's one of their freebies, I just cropped off the word "snail".  I drew the heart by hand matching it to the fun font on the envelope.  Originally, I used the same fun summery colors in the be inspired photo, but then decided that the hearts would look better with patterned paper.  I found some distressed plaid paper in my stash that had lots of the same bright colors in it and then matched the paper to the others.  Then my grey envelope clashed so I switched it with a subtle tan.  I like that much better.


This card just makes me smile.  It's so happy and is perfect for a OWH card.

Linking up to:

6 comments:

  1. What a fun and unique card and for such a wonderful cause! So glad you joined us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, such a brilliant design - I love all the beautifully coloured hearts popping out of the envelope and message!!!

    hugs Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This IS a perfect OWH card! I love the colors, patterns and the tan background...it's awesome! If you haven't already, you can add this to the TAWS flikr gallery and also to the TAWS facebook page for more chances to win :) Thanks playing along with the TAWS Be Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww what a fun design...Thanks for joining us at The Alley Way Stamps...Be Inspired Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at The Alley Way Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous happy mail Kaylee. Many thanks for joining the fun at The Alley Way Stamps!

    ReplyDelete