December 14, 2014

BIC #60

It's time for another Be Inspired Challenge by The Alley Way Stamps.  Here's the inspiration photo:


I was inspired by the tree in the upper left of the picture.  I loved the contrast of the white tree with the bold red and green.  I also was inspired by the snowflakes in the opposite corner of the photo.

I just purchased TAWS's Chick Magnet stamp set.  The expression on the chickens crack me up!  I wanted to use it, but wasn't sure how to make it a holiday card.  Then I thought how I always make a tangled mess of lights when setting up the tree and realized that chicken's surprised expression probably matches mine in a holiday light mess.  I used Jolly Holiday for the lights and sentiment to make a hilarious Christmas card.


I'll probably have a few more holiday cards posted before the 25th.  Have you mailed your Christmas cards yet?  Mine are still in a pile on my craft desk.  Better mail them soon.

Linking To:
The Alley Way Stamps-BIC #60
613 Avenue Create-Anything Goes
A Song in Your Heart-I'll Be Home for Christmas
Just Us Girls-Mixed Media (I used markers, papers, ribbon, glossy accents, pens, etc.)
Spectrum Noir-Simple Cards



6 comments:

  1. Awh, so cute and beautifully executed! Thanks for sharing with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of stamps to create this fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fact that you made this a Christmas card by combining the stamps. His face is priceless. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and very creative! Thanks for joining the BIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cracks me up! What a genius way to use the lights on him! Thanks for joining us at the Be Inspired Challenge!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HEART challenge!! Hope to see you again for our very last challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete