October 22, 2013

IWC #3-Anything Goes

Good morning!  It's the 2nd week of inspiration for Ike's World Challenges.  The challenge this week is 
Anything Goes
So grab your favorite image by Ike and get creating.

I used "Here's Kitty" for my card.  I've always hated Schrodinger and his stupid maybe dead, maybe alive box.  Glad that his cat finally gets its say-and I think it's safe to bet that Schrodinger isn't maybe going to not get scratched.


Kitty is colored with Prismacolor pencils.  I used real cardboard that I inked with Distress Inks for the background.  I'm going to send this to my sister-in-law who majored in physics.  She'll find it really funny-she's always hated Schrodinger too.

Be sure to join the fun at Ike's World Challenges.

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME !!!! That is one cozzzzzzmic make :-) I hope she really enjoys this. It's fantastic Kaylee :-D Thank you x
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic image and colouring Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel the panther jumping right out at me - this is a real STUNNER of a card, fab colouring and concept. Hugs Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome coloring on Ike's fab image. Sorry don't know who Schrodinger is, but glad the cat is out of the bag/box =). Great use of the cardboard and wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete