September 16, 2013

CYP 180-Autumn Colors

Good morning!  It's the start of a new week which means it's time for a new challenge at Craft Your Passion.  This week's theme is:

Autumn/Fall Colors


I made a card using an image from Barry Throughout the Year from Stamp Fairy.


I know the theme is autumn colors, but whenever I see fuzzy Barry, I cannot picture him any other color than blue.  I might have to try to force myself to make him a new color in the next card.  My hubby surprised me with a set of Bic Mark It markers, so I tried them out on Barry.  It's the first time I've used alcohol markers, and I gotta admit, I'm hooked.  Here's a closer look at Barry's cute face:


Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to join in the fun at Craft Your Passion this week!


2 comments:

  1. He looks great in his bleu ferr. I like the idea with the totally different colour.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't Alcohol markers fun??? And you did a great job using them Kaylee - there is a learning curve with them. Your blue is a super color for him - and you managed to get in all sorts of fall colors. Love the button matching the paper!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete