July 20, 2013

Birthdays and Bubbles

All through high school, I had two best friends.  The three of us did everything together.  We even have summer birthdays together.  Even though we don't see each other as often as we used to, I still always make them a card for their birthday.  For my birthday, I got with my mom and we made cards.  I mailed the first one already.  After I mailed it, I realized that I'd forgot to get a picture of it-Doh!  But I got a pic of the second one.

My friend has a little girl (and now a baby boy too!) and when I saw this image by Mo Manning, it reminded me of sweet little S---.


Isn't she just the cutest?!  I wish my photo did my coloring justice-any tips on how to avoid washed out photos would be very appreciated.

I think I might need to work on coloring speed.  In our card party, my mom made 9 cards and I made a grand total of 2.  Sigh...

Linking up to:
Crafts and Me-anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenges-blue

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card! Your image is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete