June 2, 2013

Happy Day!

I won a $75 gift card to My Favorite Things!  I'm so excited to have some new stamps to play with.  Here's some things I've made so far:

This one uses the Inspired by Flowers #4 set.  The paper is metallic gold-it's hard to tell in the photo.  The paper is by Paper Studio and the ribbon by Offay.

This one uses the Inspired by Cowboys and Western Sentiments sets.  The paper is by Basic Grey and the embellishments by American Crafts.

This one was May's free set.  I used paper from the same pack that the metallic floral paper's from.  I'm trying to use up the pack, so I tried OWH's 6X6 challenge with this.  I made 4 cards following this pattern and layout.

I also got one more set that I haven't used yet, but am so excited for.  It's called First Class Friend.  Have you ever seen a more perfect set for OWH cards?!  The sentiments are perfect.  I can't wait to use this one.


Now it's back to card making.  I almost have my next box full and ready to mail.  I'm just waiting on some Anyhero Mail.  Some of my students are far behind on their grades and the last week of school is next week, so I said that I'd give them extra credit if they wrote a letter to a soldier.  So far, I have 34 letters, but Wednesday's the last day, so I'm sure I'll get a lot more this week.

Thanks for dropping by.  Happy June, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment