May 13, 2013

CYP #162-Playtime

This week's challenge at Craft Your Passion is
Children at Play
Your project needs to follow the theme of children playing.  Maybe it's a good time to have the little one help you with your project this week.


This little card was nearly the end of me.  I wanted to decorate the box that I store my paints in.  But after a family crisis, I was frantically trying to get this done on time.  Then the image was bigger than the box!  And the adhesive wouldn't hold.  And I cut my only sheet of paper wrong.  And... anyways, I ended up with a very simple card.  But I do like the paper and the adorable image is from this week's sponsor.  Be sure you join the fun at Craft Your Passion.  Hope it goes better for you than me this time. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I think you're card is beautifull. Love the sentiment you used.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite all your troubles,Kaylee,you've produced an adorable card :)The splat covered paper is ideal and love the sentiment.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, no matter how well you plan sometimes projects are challenging right from the get-go. This card turned out very cute. I would never have guessed that it gave you grief. Love the background paper and the sweet sentiment. Hope the next one is a breeze :)

    ReplyDelete