April 5, 2013

MPC Digi Desserts

I have been far too girly this week, so here's a boy card for you today.  I used "QT Patootie Boy w/Frog-Fishing" by Paper Craft World, which you can purchase HERE.  I colored him with Prismas and OMS and then fussy cut him out.  I replaced the fishing line with twine for just a little extra red color.


The paper, ribbon tag, and stickers are by Basic Grey.  I love the muddy grunge look-reminds me of fishing with my dad.  We always end up coated in mud.  You can link up to Digi Desserts Fridaze at My Paper Crafting HERE.  There is an adorable free digi of a sheep this week at that link, so check it out!

Also Linking to:
OWH Midweek Throwdown-twine and tags

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh Kaylee this is too cute! I love how you colored your little fishing guy! He is just awesome! Love the colors, papers and embellishments you have chosen for this card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete