December 27, 2012

ICP Cards

With the holidays and my work catching up to me, I'm a bit behind on making cards for OWH. A few weeks ago, Operation Write Home announced an Interactive Card Party. It is full of You-Tube videos that takes you through various choices on cards giving you tutorials along the way. I got some stamps from The Alley Way Stamps and couldn't wait to try them out. This challenge was perfect for it. 

 My first card is based on choices BBBBA. If you want the tutorial, go to the link above and choose those same letter options. 

Supplies:  Stamps-TAWS, Paper-Target, K&Co, Basic Gray

This card is so punny!  I just love the bright colors.

 My second card came from choosing CBBAB.

Supplies:  Stamps-TAWS, Embellishments-Making Memories, Paper-Colorbok

I wanted to make a boy's birthday card, so I didn't follow the "Love" theme from the tutorial.  I made the bear an adorable party hat, but it didn't quite fit.

You really should try the Interactive Cardmaking Party.  It's a blast!

Linking Up:
Operation Write Home-ICP Cards
Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
Make It Monday-Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday-Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. What fabulous card, both great colour uses and such sweet images.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love the puns! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete