September 24, 2012

Uggg...

***If you are Broadway blog hoppin' with Hambo, click HERE.

Sick day today.  Uggg...  I've spent the whole day in a hazy snot filled fog.  Thank you C and J for coughing all over the classroom and not covering your mouths.  I should start teaching every class with a sterile mask on.

Well, I don't know if it's the cranky mood or too much cough syrup, but all my projects this weekend have turned out a bit on the odd side.  They're cute; they're just not quite my style.  Most aren't making it onto the blog.  (Actually, most will probably get redone when I feel better, before they are sent to OWH.  So maybe I'll post them then.)

I am proud to say that my coloring with Prisma colored pencils is still top notch though.  See:

Image-Saturated Canary, Embellishments-Making Memories

I should've used my coloring skills in my argument with my husband about me driving this morning.  He didn't think I could drive with all the cough syrup I drank.  Actually, now that I think about it, he's probably right.

Linking Up:

2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card, I love the CAS style of it too.
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary x

    ReplyDelete