August 26, 2012

Vintage

Digi Haven's challenge this week is vintage cards.  It was fun to get out of my comfort zone a bit.  I normally make bright and modern cards so this was a stretch for me.  I just love Digi Haven's challenges (probably because I'm all about free digis).

Supplies: Paper-Paper Studio and My Mind's Eye, Twine-Karen's Krafts, Brads-Making Memories, Image-A Day for Daisies

The yellow polka dot paper is by My Mind's Eye.  The digital image is from A Day for Daisies and can be found HERE.  Linking up to A Day For Daisies-yellow polka dots and There She Goes-sketch challenge

Paper-Paper Studio, Stamps-??? not labeled, Letter-Fancy Pants Designs, Image-Handmade By Paula

That road trip paper is awesome.  I just love the masculine feel of this card.  You can find the vintage truck digi HERE.  Linking up to Penny's Challenges-masculine cards, Crafts and Me-autumn colors, and Crazy Amigo-travel.


Linking Up:

Digi Haven-Vintage
Simon Says Stamp and Show-Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. What a yummy lemonade vintage card and we're so happy you joined us this week at Digi Haven!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous vintage cards! Love the lemonade label. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your vintage cards! My favorite, I think, is the truck! Love how you did the title on that one! Thanks for joining us this week on Digi Haven!
    ~Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaylee, I love both of these! How wonderful that you support OWH that way. Last year (2011), I made a personal commitment to make 365 cards for OWH and managed it, but decided a more realistic goal for on-going years would be 2 per week, just like you are doing. I have a small box nearly ready to ship, and am now focusing on holiday cards for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stunning Kaylee.Really gorgeous design and i love your colours.
    Thanks for joining in the Crafts and Me challenge this week :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy lemonade card! Getting thirstier by looking at it!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
    Hugs xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card! Just love it!!!
    Love the lemonade digi!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Haven!
    Hugs,
    Krista

    ReplyDelete