August 16, 2012

Color!

So I made a bunch on Christmas cards today.  I love holiday cards, but after making a few, I was dying to use bright colors again.  Anyone else a bright girly color addict?

Paper-???(sorry), Brads-Making Memories, Die Cuts-Cricut, Image-The Saturated Canary

The flower image is from the Gypsy Wanderings Cricut cartridge.  I love the funky look of it.  It took a long time to set it up on the card so that it didn't cover the adorable image.  I like how it turned out though.

Linking Up:
The Saturated Canary-photo inspiration (flowers and colors)
Crafting for All Seasons-bright colors

3 comments:

  1. cute card Kaylee, love the bright colours hun
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww..super sweet..thanks for sharing it with us over at Saturated canary..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete