May 28, 2012

Sketch Challenge 123

This week's challenge has two sketches.  I really like both!  Usually, I struggle with sketches, but I found these ones really versatile and easy to use.  Plus, they gave me a chance to use my punny stamps:

Patterned paper:  Colorbok and My Mind's Eye, Image and sentiment by Doodle Pantry.

Paper by Chatterbox, Image by Whimsie Doodles? (I think???), Olive image found on Google

That dog digi cracks me up.  If you can't read it, it says "Does anyone else feel like a margarita?"  I rotated the sketch and then flipped it for that card.  The next card is based off of the second sketch: 

Paper by 3 Bugs in a Rug, Cardstock by Provo Craft, Image by Starry Night Studio

Share you creations too.  I'd love to check them out!  Ciao.

5 comments:

  1. Great cards! The color combination in each of them is really pleasing to the eye.

    Sue, your fellow OWHer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute creations Kaylee. So happy you joined our TAWS blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Kaylee! That gummy worms image and sentiment cracked me up :) Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Super nice job on the colors and dps! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute cards. The gummy worms are adorable!

    ReplyDelete