May 6, 2012

Last Week's Cards

Here's a few of the cards I made last week:

Thinking of You Cat Card
Patterned paper-My Mind's Eye, Digi Stamp-Google Images, Ribbon- Offay
I actually made 3 of these.  2 thinking of yous and 1 hang in there.  The hang in there one is for my sister-in-law who's been having a rough time with some classmates.  When I'm not sure how to help, I make a card just to give that person a smile.  My sis-in-law is a dog person, but I couldn't resist this adorable kitty with her big blue eyes.  Apparently, she couldn't either ;-)

 Steampunk Card
Patterned paper and buttons-Provo Craft, Metal letters-Making Memories, Digi stamp-Copic Markers
Did anyone else catch the CMS Steampunk Blog Hop last weekend?  Oh my gosh, it was fun!  And the blog candy was great-5 steampunk digis which I couldn't wait to use (including the one here).  I do wish that I would start picking out paper first before I color the digis.  I color first and then hunt all over for paper.  Even though it doesn't match, I still really like how this one turned out.


Purrfect Card 
 
Patterned paper-Making Memories, Letter stamps-Provo Craft, Digi Stamp-???Can't remember, sorry!
I think that this one is my favorite.  I've had that paper for years and could never figure out how to use such a bold funky design.  I like how I matted everything crooked to match the paper (the best part was not worrying if it was straight and even).  If you haven't guessed yet, I'm most definitely a cat person.  I've collected a ton of cat stickers and stamps.  So there will be more cat cards to come.

I made two other cards last week, but I don't really think their worth posting (they're okay, just not great).  And if I did post them, this blog post would be extra-extra long.

No comments:

Post a Comment