April 22, 2012

Digi Stamps

I've never tried using digi stamps before.  I always kinda found them silly, like clip art from Microsoft word.  But after looking at my shrinking bank account, I realized that I can't keep buying stamps.  So I looked up a bunch of freebies.  Holy cow!  There's some awesome stamp art out there.  And a lot of it's free.  I found a lot of these by using FREE DIGITAL STAMPS.   It has great resources.


It was SO much fun to color.  I'd forgotten how much I enjoy coloring.  What a wonderful way to de-stress.



I really like how they look like they are stamped.  Yet stamped well and not smudgy like I tend to do.  I also like how they can be sized to whatever size I need.  Next time, I think I'll make the images smaller.  I had a hard time visualizing what size they would be and when they printed, they take up pretty much the entire card.  It makes it hard to do any designing.

This one with the hedgehogs is my favorite card of the bunch.  I tried out the folded paper ribbon technique seen HERE.  It turned out really cute.  I added a glittery button (glitter is sealed into the button so it's safe for our heroes to receive) for a fun blingy touch.  I also added a small bow to one of the hedgehogs because they both looked exactly the same.  I like the soft gentle colors and the happy image on the card.



I also downloaded and printed out lots of other digis so there'll be lots more cards to come.  Happy downloading!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment